Student Visa (500)

Student Visa (500)

This visa allows you to reside in Australia to study full-time at a recognised institution.

To qualify for this visa, you must:

Be accepted for full-time study at an Australian education institution

Organise appropriate welfare for the duration of your intended stay (if under 18)

- Have enough money available to cover study, travel, and living costs

Have adequate health insurance while in Australia

- You may need to undergo a health examination as part of your visa application

Have English language proficiency

- If English is not your first language, you may need to take the IELTS English test

For more information, visit the Australian Department of Home Affairs website:

Please note: Any application, notarial, translation, visa, inspection, and Tsinghua certification fees, as well as any other third-party related expenses, will need to be paid separately.

Your name*

Email address*

Phone number

Visa Type you are interested in