Student Guardian Visa (590)

Student Guardian Visa (590)

This visa allows you to reside in Australia as the guardian of an international student under the age of 18 while they study full-time in Australia on a student visa.

To qualify for this visa, you must:

Be the student's parent, legal guardian, or relative

Have enough money to support you and the student during your stay

Be able to provide accommodation and support

Be at least 21 years of age

For more information, visit the Australian Department of Home Affairs website:

Please note: Any application, notarial, translation, visa, inspection, and Tsinghua certification fees, as well as any other third-party related expenses, will need to be paid separately.

Your name*

Email address*

Phone number

Visa Type you are interested in