Offshore Partner Visa (309/100)

Offshore Partner Visa (309/100)

This visa allows the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen or permanent resident to reside in Australia.

To qualify for an Offshore Partner Visa, you must:

Reside outside Australia when lodging your application, and when a decision is made on your temporary Partner visa (subclass 309)

Be in a married or de facto relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen

Be in a de facto relationship for at least 12 months or, if married, the marriage must be valid under Australian law

- You will need parental permission if married and aged 16 or 17

With the temporary 309 visa, you can remain in Australian until a decision is made for your Permanent Partner visa.

For more information, visit the Australian Department of Home Affairs website:

Please note: Any application, notarial, translation, visa, inspection, and Tsinghua certification fees, as well as any other third-party related expenses, will need to be paid separately.

Your name*

Email address*

Phone number

Visa Type you are interested in