|Location||274 Kingston Road|
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Eco-Global Rise - Slacks Creek
Brand New Townhouses LAST ONE, UNDER CONTRACT!!!
This brand new townhouses is the last one of the boutique development of 10 townhouses. $6,000 price discount plus free blinds and security screen. Claim $20,000 QLD Government First Home Owners grant and move in today.
It is perfect for first home buyers or downsizers looking for the opportunity to purchase in this super convenient location in Slacks Creek.It also provide high rental yield if you consider rent later, with extremely low vacancy rate. Strategically located in between Logan and Springwood commercial centres, you can walk to local shopping villages, schools/child care, park and bus stop.
* Spacious open plan Kitchen /Living that flows onto the outdoor alfresco private patio
* Generous well-appointed kitchen with brand new appliances and 20mm luxury stone bench
* 3 bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes, walk in robe in master room
* 2 large bathrooms upstairs with a separate toilet downstairs
* Split system air conditioning in living area and one bedroom
* Remote controlled garage for 2 cars combined with laundry
* Extra storage under internal stairs
* Approx. 20mins drive to Brisbane CBD and 40 mins to Gold Coast
* Solid concrete slab with treated timber (termite resistant)
* Eco-friendly physical termite barrier with 10 years warranty
* Very low body corporate at about $1,500 per year
* Blinds and security screen included free
* Extremely low vacancy rate at 1.79%
* High rental return at $370 per week
* Fast growing area with shopping complex development approved next door
* Queensland government grant $20,000 for eligible purchasers
LAST ONE AVAILABLE, WONT LAST! Call us for inspection!!!
There are currently no inspection times for this property.